Regards from Poland. My 370HP TT :)

• asikson, at first, I am not your friend.

Furthermore you told us:

In my opinion chianging part turns TT -> TTS because i changed everyting... Only in Brief you can see TT / 147KW

Obviously you didn't change everything! Now you tell you us that you still got the stock brakes mounted. So everyone who knows a bit about the TT can tell, it's not a TTS. It still doesn't turn your car into a TTS.
    Also you are telling us that you have a company in Hamburg, but you complain about German prices.
    My advice, don't bullshit around. If you can't afford to buy a real TTS, don't tell people on street it's a TTS. But I guess you don't have the courage to do so and keep lying.
    I quit this discussion.

• Welcome aboard :D

Nice to see people putting that much effort into their Projects.

I don't care how you call it, wether TT, TTS or TTS+ ...all in all it's lovely Car :thumbup:

@Milch: What's the sense of being a Moderator of an Audi-Board if you don't like Audi?

• Dude cut out do you have catalic converters should be loud as fxxxk. Now i am interested in an soundfile, does your valve leak, how bad is the drone ?

greetings,
    Robert

Nissan GTR 2012 Blau Mettalic 102mm Titanabgasanlage Ohne Kat, 76 MM Rennansaugung, 1100 cc ASNU Injektoren ca. 7xx PS und 8xx NM

• Milch, is it so hard for you just to accept his changings? He made such great mods and all you notice is a TTS-badge to complain?
    Man that's really poor... even more when I see that you're a "supermod". When he has finished his car... it's an adequate TTS-build.
    He is in mid of his changing... give him some more time and he will end in a "TTS+", which means like a better TTS.
    As if the TT and the TTS differ that much. 8|