CARS MEANING OF LIFE - AUDI TT project

• Yes, it was on dino, we are stuck at 325HP without pushing to much, but new files for DSG and ECU including Water methanol from Torqybte will be finished in next two or three weeks.
    If you look closely, we have three weld seam points, one is totally fabricated, and we just decide to no take any action on the rest two. But hah :D I agree with you on that after some visual inspection, so I will for shore re fabricated it again. :)
    No rear spoiler, this decision was made before we decide to order oem TT RS body kit, regarding also I didn't like it on original TT RS. From my designer point of view it just should be there, it looks wrong. This is just my opinion. :)
    Lowering more will be more difficult for track day,and the whole built was for track day. For some show of, yes totally agree, but suspension is set tor track/soft racing :)

• First off all sorry I didn’t update this topic so long. The car is assembled, two month before, and we had one month before first test on racing track. Car have 370HP, we replace Z-Performance alloys with Bola together with Toyo R888R R19 tires.

Custom made Roll bar is mounted.

I will share some track photos. We had around 5-6 rows on the NAVAK racing track (3.5 Km) where we take third place, among 50+ cars that day (we had better time than some R8, 911, WRX etc).

To cool down engine more, we upgrade fueling with new Torqbyte CMS-LT WMI system (one of the best WMI systems, to be precise from my perspective for shore the best WMI system on the market).

Also we upgrade LPFP system with TTRS LPFP, Torqbyte PM3 power controller, plus Torqbyte J538 module, to get most precise fueling, to exclude pump and module overheating and cuts (which is the common problem on the track).

So after first test on the track, and just 5 rows, our clutch was gone :). Second problem was engine overheating and some oil leaking. Oil leaking was solved with iAbed sport rear main seal.

Second step was to replace original DQ250 DSG clutch pack with the performance clutch pack.

Still handing was one of the problems to, so we replace default differential with Quaife LSD.

Then oil cooling was our next priority. Regarding oil temp of the engine and DSG gearbox can be too high, which is normal for the track usage, so we mount iAbed external engine and DSG oil cooling.

Also we replaced Ferodo DS300 braking pads, racing brake fluid, Racing Motul 300V oil, interior rebuild etc.

• After almost two years or tuning, testing, filming :D my AUDI TT 8J PROJECT is finished. Movie called “CARS – MEANING OF LIFE” will be online at 22.APRIL. So if you want to see how we build racing/daily AUDI TT please look at my short trailer, SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and watch the movie. :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Ok, movie is online, it have English subtitle. Take your time, and enjoy :)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.