Brief eines Bayers an die NASA

• Greet God,

I write you, because you must help me. I have seen your space shuttle on television, in color. And so came me the idea to make in the holidays in the world room. Alone. Without my crazy wife.
    I am the Kraxlhuber: The king of Bavaria was my clook ? clook grandfather.
    I stand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has a shrill voice like a circle saw.
    She says I am a schlapp ? tail. She wants that I become Buergermaster. But I want not be Buergermaster . I have nothing at the hat with political shit. I want my ruah. And so I want make holidays on the moon.
    Without my bad half.
    But I take my dog with me. He is a boxer. His name is wurschtl. So I want book a fligth in your next space shattl. But please give me not a window place.I would kotz you the rocket full, because I am not swindelfree.
    And no standing place please. And plaice do not tell my wife that I want go alone. She has a big Schrot ? gan. She would make a sieve from my ass.
    I need no much comfort. A nice double room with bath an kloo and heating. And windows with look to the Earth. So I can look through farglass and see my wife working on the potato field.
    And I and my dog laugh us a branch ( ha, ha ). We will kringel ourseves bevore laughing ( ho, ho, ho )
    Is wath loos on the moon ? I need warm weather and I hope the sun shines ervery day. She is very good for my frost ? boils.

With friedly

Servus Xaver

:lachweg